Hello. I am glad you found me. I hope you find some beauty here. I am certain that this world holds just the kind of beauty that you are longing for in your heart. It is so close to you, and so eager to express itself through you. I call the part of us who seeks beauty our most clear and beautiful self. You have a most clear and beautiful self. And she is aching for you to notice her. She has something important to say. She has something to do that is hers and hers alone. It is my intention to help you find her. Even if she feels far away right now. Even if you don’t know how to begin to know her. You have everything you need inside of you to be who you are meant to be. I hope that you can find some softness here. I hope this is a safe place. A place where you can stop and rest. A place where you can let yourself remember. Sometimes when we struggle with hard things in our lives we forget. We are consumed by what is hard, by what is wrong, by what we think is ugly about us. We start living in a world that has no garden to sit in where we can simply stop and admire the flowers. We live in the locked ward of our own pain. I know what it feels like to be locked away. I will never, ever forget. But there comes a point where you have to free yourself from the inside. Where you have to seek out the garden with the flowers. Where you have to let beauty caress you and make you whole. The garden isn’t as far away as you might think. It is right inside you. Take a moment, right now to acknowledge that. Put your hand over your heart and take a deep breath and let the truth of who you are in your center have a voice for a minute. The quiet place that lives inside of your heart holds all the wisdom you will ever need. My own journey to freedom began when I acknowledged this quiet place inside my own heart. It is my deepest wish to offer you a glimpse into my garden, so that you, too, can be free. I will tell you about the tall oak tree that I sit under to rest. I will tell you about the beauty that comes to find me. I will let the words dance around me like butterflies and then I will share them with you. Thank you so much for listening. I hope you find a small patch of loveliness here.
This website is a web book called Life Roots. It has everything in it you need to thrive and I am always updating and adding new things. To navigate it without reading the whole thing at once there are places you want to go right away.
- About Me tells you who I am and how long I have been at this work that you are now a part of
- Wren and the Twelve Steps of Resiliency under Dakon University to see our core program
- Resiliency Room Statement under Dakon University to see our code
- Tea Thyme Villages in Our Neighborhoods (our a.m. Nells) to see our vision for our cities and towns
- Stewards as Activists under The Green Living Initiative shows you which role you can take to be a green mason activist as we are setting up our communities and caring for our most vulnerable citizens
- To understand thyme and time read The Spry Business Solution
- Dakon University- see this page and everything under this tier to understand what Wren is and how to study for your PhD’s no matter what your education has been. Start with Dakon University. Then go to Wren College to see Wren programming. Then go to Wren Residential College to see a schedule. Then go to Dakon University Colleges to see other forms of PhD Programs. Then go to Universal Education for All Ages at Dakon University to see different ways you can study. Go to The Lawn- An Academic Village to see another way to live in a college community. There are also Wren Clubs, Wren Workshops, Guilds, Societies and Unions (under Spry Business Solution) for people that want to work and International Campaigns at Local Conferences. If you want to work and study you work when you want to and study when you want to. We expect shifts to change as businesses join us. Look under Five Roots/Body Roots Life Roots Dance Practice at Partitions that Cultivate Joy, Soundtrack Studio and Our Five Meridians of Magic to develop your perfect schedule that makes you light up with joy and purpose.
- To find recipes look under Common Root at The Company Picnic and under If You Need a Doctor at If Your Heart Attacks You and When Your Bones and Limbs are Not Right
- If you are addicted to drugs and supplements look under The Thrive Revolution at the Spry Evolution, under If You Need a Doctor at The Kitchen Herb Apothecary and To Quit Smoking or Drugs and under Dakon University at Residential Treatment Centers
- If you want to know how to start your healing process from physical illness and soul attack look at If You Need a Doctor, and under that at the Body Scan Meditation and at all pieces under Wren Programs. For soul attack meditations try Old Self Harm as the New Sacred Medicine and Roots without a Substance under Wren Programs.
- To know how to cultivate beauty look under How To Be a Beauty Steward and at Five Roots/Body Roots/Life Roots Dance Practice under the Supply List, the Grocery and Artista Supply List
- To contact someone look under Owlet
- To know what you want to do go under Spry Business Solution to Individualized Wellness Plan, Owl Statement and RIG and start writing. You have have to write these statements to be admitted to programming and to be funded. You will also be interviewed with the Staff Interview Questionnaire under Spry Business Solution.
- If you have someone holding you back that you know would never accept this green mason activist way you can look under An Officer’s Work for The 125 Plan to see how we deal with people that do not choose to participate in the Pan Revolution and the New Consciousness.
- You can move right now. There are plenty of places available for you in our One World Wellness Tribe.